top of page

Getting Your Driver's License Back After a DUI

The First Step is to get an Affidavit of Enrollment.

This is an official document provided by Misfit Counseling and submitted to the DMV. It demonstrates that a client is enrolled in treatment. It is contingent upon a client's attendance, engagement in treatment, and adherence to financial responsibilities. 

bottom of page